Test test1 sponsor

W204 Dress Up Bolt Kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2023, 09:29 AM
IB Staff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Country of Residence: US
Default W204 Dress Up Bolt Kit

Hey guys! I’m a bit new to this platform but I just wanted to share my experience with these dress up bolts to everyone. For a while I’ve been trying to find ways to make this car have more presence or at least look more unique when looking underneath the hood. Some people add carbon fiber intakes, while others are looking for more of a less expensive option to enhance the look of your engine bay. Well, I decided to get dress up bolts to make the engine bay pop out even more than normal. To me, it’s something so simple but yet so overlooked. Eventually there will come a time where bolts need to be replaced, so why not replace it now and get it in a finish that matches the accents around your car! I literally went with red just to match with red calipers. It may sound basic until it actually went on there and WOOOWWWWW, the presence it has now is NEXT LEVEL. It’s things like this that make us W204 owners feel proud and happy that we can make our cars specific to our own taste and have it be even more special than it already is! Quality and look of these dress up bolts are just PERFECT! Couldn’t have gone any better than this!! There are definitely other colors Forsure, but I stuck to the red one haha. Hope you guys enjoy the pics below as I have too!

Old 11-06-2023, 09:44 AM
IB Staff

Default QReply

test

Old 11-15-2023, 09:19 AM
IB Staff

Default Test 111523

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa