Notices
Introduction Forum
T125039460 Forums & Moderators: Add Sponsors to Forums (Chrome)
T125039460 Forums & Moderators: Add Sponsors to Forums (Chrome) Sponsor test<b>Test test1</b>

asfasdf

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2019, 04:50 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Country of Residence: MX
Default Re: asfasdf

Translator has added all these files to the general tech help – Large Files download area.

Find the entry line in the Translator posting “JTIS21 CD download with instructions” within the thread (has this weblink embedded

Free File Sharing Made Simple - MediaFire

Here the screen shot of the folders and files for the JTIS21 on the large files download area in the mediafire.com:

I created separate Special Edited versions of the JTIS21 by Jaguar model series as shown in the screens

Old 07-11-2019, 04:50 PM

Translator has added all these files to the general tech help ? Large Files download area.

Find the entry line in the Translator posting ?JTIS21 CD download with instructions? within the thread (has this weblink embedded
wee but-obvious-to-everyone-else bit off. It?s Greek tragedy right alongside Greek triumph. We fall on our own swords when we think we can climb up on them; it?s hubris on four wheels.

This year, 2019, there are 14 roadsters vying for this most-coveted prize in all of rodding (Ridler who?). Those vary from George Poteet?s perfectly proportioned and delightfully detailed ?3 Penny Roadster? an

Free File Sharing Made Simple - MediaFire

Here the screen shot of the folders and files for the JTIS21 on the large files download area in the mediafire.com:

I created separate Special Edited versions of the JTIS21 by Jaguar model series as shown in the screens

Old 07-11-2019, 04:52 PM

Folder ?X Type JTIS? also is SE JTIS archive with 2 files self extracting in the archive (311 megs) - only X Type is included, other models have been removed. Update Note - I updated this archive (now includes the xpfix.exe as of 10:00am EST 1/6/12). If you are missing the xpfix.exe file, you can download xpfix.exe using the link below for my account on mediafire.com

Folder ?XJ Series JTIS? same type of SE JTIS archive ? 2 files (344 megs) only XJ models Series. Update Note -I updated this archive (now includes the xpfix.exe as of 10:00am EST 1/6/12). If you are missing the xpfix.exe file, you can download xpfix.exe using the link below for my account on mediafire.com