Notices
Introduction Forum
T125039460 Forums & Moderators: Add Sponsors to Forums (Chrome)
T125039460 Forums & Moderators: Add Sponsors to Forums (Chrome) Sponsor test<b>Test test1</b>

testing copy/paste

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 11:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Country of Residence: US
Default testing copy/paste

My 1997 Porsche 911 C2 Coupe is For Sale. 58,4xx miles, 6 speed manual, Flachblau (Solid, or Flat, Dark Blue; rare) exterior, Savannah Beige interior, Comfort seats, Motorsound, CDR210. All fluids were replaced last year. The battery is 1 year old. The frunk struts were replaced. The driver’s door weatherstripping was worn and has been replaced. The stoneguards have been replaced. The tools, spare tire, and owner’s manual are present. I have two key fobs; one is a switchblade, and I converted the other over to the separate fob and key. I have another “separate” blank fob. There was a clear CarFax when I purchased the car, and there have been no accidents or incidents during my ownership. The reason for the sale is that I have driven this car very little, and I decided to go to a more modern platform (last year). I have owned this car since 2004, and it has always been garaged and covered during my ownership. I have the title in hand and there are no liens. The car is located in east central NJ, near Toms River. PPIs are welcome.